NJSAOHN is committed to meet membership needs by communicating information that impacts Occupational Health practice. To accomplish this mission, NJSAOHN will:
- Assist members to attain the highest level of professional expertise
- Provide networking, mentoring and educational opportunities.
- Promote and support Occupational Health research.
- Encourage active participation in governmental and legislative issues.
To sustain and enhance Occupational Health Nursing as a growing profession in New Jersey
- Using our membership and educational incentives to apply for the AAOHN national awards.
- Maintenance of our membership
- Develop educational programs that are fluent to meet the evolving needs of our stakeholders